Multidisciplinary skilled Business Consultant, specializing in strategy and management applications in the domains of life sciences and healthcare, including pharmaceuticals, medical devices and laboratory diagnostics.
Being a neuroscientist with a mechanical engineering background, my personal focus has been on a Team-work approach, combining different specialties and expertise in order to promote advancements in the area of biotech and healthcare, always having in mind who the final receiver is, the patient. This motivation has been enhanced by my clinical experience, acquired through my work in the environment of the Neurosurgical Unit in Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge during my Ph.D. research in Clinical Neurosciences.
My clinical and scientific work resulted in 33 peer-reviewed publications in traumatic brain injury, subarachnoid hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, and spinal cord injury.
Please see below for a career overview:
- Jan 2017 – Present: Senior Healthcare Business Consultant, Boston Strategic Partners, Inc
- Oct 2016 – Present: Business Development Advisor, Capital Cell
- May 2016 – Present: Life Science Strategy Advisor, Nagel and Partners Ltd
- Jan 2015 – Dec 2016: Healthcare Business Consultant, Boston Strategic Partners, Inc
- Jan 2015 – Feb 2016: Scientific Advisor, Brain-e- Games Ltd
- 2012 - Jan. 2015: Ph.D. Researcher on Brain Physics, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, Addenbrooke's Hospital, University of Cambridge, UK
- May 2014 – Jul 2014: Analyst, Oxbridge Biotech Roundtable
- 2005 - Oct. 2010: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (M.Sc.), National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), specializing in Aeronautical Engineering
- 2010 - Sep. 2010: Diploma Thesis at Imperial College, London, UK in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, as part of M.Sc. with scholarship from NTUA, with a subject: ‘Simulation of Intake Manifold of one-cylinder engine’